Currently, almost all the content we consume on the web is video, and that number is expected to grow by 2022 to 82% of all consumer internet traffic. This is a crazy number that just demonstrates how well you should not compromise on text or images and invest in producing quality video content. So in case you don’t have a video expert available by your side, don’t worry. You can still create quality video content with some tools to help you do the best job. Video editing knowledge is one of the most useful commodities in today’s market, and once you get over technical adaptation, there is room for your discretion and creativity.
If you need software that is relatively easy to learn now, then we recommend beginner solutions – FlexClip video maker. With an intuitive interface and powerful functions, you won’t reach your limits when making educational videos. Besides, it will allow you to make simple edits right on the web page. In most cases, you just need to upload the videos to the FlexClip site, do the editing tasks, and then download the completed video in the most common MP4 format.
If the site supports a video file format that you are not using or if you want to convert the completed video to another video format, you can directly use the free video file converter in FlexClip.
You can get free service from this easy-to-use video editor for any video that should look good and be featured in one event or another.
When, for example?
- Friends/family videos for the wedding
- Round Birthday Videos or Father’s day wishes
- Marketing tutorials
- Promotional videos
- Lesson videos/explanation of small business owners
Once you’ve registered or signed in, you’ll be taken to the video editing page, which has the following basic features that you can access:
- Support all the most popular formats, such as MOV, WEBM, M4V, MP4, AAC, FLAC, M4A, MP3, etc.
- Choose from a wide selection of video templates
- Trim videos (cut portions, combine them in any order with other video details)
- Add music based on the FlexClip’s audio library, or use your own music from your computer
- Manage subtitles
- Insert logo or watermark
- Record the voice-over from your microphone
- Place transitions in video and pictures
- Select the preview buttons in the top right corner to preview the video details
- Export ready-made videos to different aspect ratios, and resolutions
Pros and Cons of FlexClip
- An intuitive interface for beginners;
- Not having to install anything on your computer;
- Works based on predefined video templates that you don’t have to start from scratch;
- Makes your videos look better with a variety of animated texts, stickers, music, logo, transitions, and voice-over, etc.
A free account will have to put a FlexClip watermark in the video;
It only lets you edit videos within 5 minutes for now.
Prices and plans in FlexClip
The functionalities that I have told you are available in different plans, closely linked to your usage needs and commercial interests. You invest some money in giving your videos a plus of quality and professionalism. I can assure you that it will be profitable for the return you can get with some good videos.
I leave you with the price plan that we can find on your website and that you can pay month by month or annually.
In summary, there are many options in the market for beginner video editors. But the FlexClip online maker has a set of powerful tools for processing and designing videos. What’s more, it has an intuitive interface that the beginners can control. It will be the perfect choice if you want to cut, convert, and edit your own videos, or if you want to use it for more serious work (it also allows studio-level work).